Traveling encompasses a lot of other activities. If traveling on a long-distance journey, you must be ready to get the products necessary to sustain yourself for the trip. While shopping for your travel products, you might want to consider sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
Over time, human activities have been responsible for climate change. One such activity is traveling. To start with, consider your carbon footprint in the atmosphere during the journey. Whether you travel by car, rail, or air, you are guilty of contributing. Considering this, you must therefore ensure to limit other factors such as the use of plastic bottles, polythene bags, and any other trash you could be creating.
I try to use eco-friendly and sustainable travel accessories anytime I travel. To have you do the same, I have compiled the 21 best eco-friendly travel products you should consider getting for your next trip!
Table of Contents
- How to Choose Eco-Friendly Travel Products
- Consider Reusable Items
- Buy Biodegradable Products
- Consider Recyclable Or Potentially Refillable Products
- Best Eco-Friendly Travel Products
- 1. Elvira 32oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- 2. Eurow Makeup Removal Cloth
- 3. 4Monster Camping Towel
- 5. Tzowla Travel Laptop Backpack
- 6. Pixie Menstrual Cup
- 7. Colgate Anywhere Travel Toothpaste Tablets
- 8. Goodwipes Flushable Plant-based Wipes
- 9. Sony ZX Series Wired On-ear Headphone
- 10. Ryno Tuff Portable Camping Solar Charger
- 11. Badger Anti-Bug Shake And Spray
- 12. Greenzla Bamboo Toothbrush
- 13. HYC00 Travel Duffel Bag
- 14. Boonboo Cotton Swabs
- 15. Bumkins Tsa Approved Toiletry Bag
- 16. Ethique Solid Shampoo Bar
- 17. Native Plastic-Free Deodorant
- 18. ABFOCE Solar Bluetooth Speaker
- 19. WoodAble Disposable Wooden Cutlery
- 19. King C Gillette Safety Razor
- 20. Love Sun Body Mineral Body Sunscreen
- 21. Cloudfield Wood-Frame Eco-friendly Sunglass
How to Choose Eco-Friendly Travel Products
Consider Reusable Items
Heaping up non-biodegradable waste is dangerous to the environment. To reduce waste in the environment, you must consider products you can reuse. Such products may only require you to wash or dry before reusing.
Products that fall into these categories are sustainable travel toiletries, reusable towels, reusable coffee mugs, and eco-friendly travel bottles.
Buy Biodegradable Products
If you are going to use one-time products, you must ensure they are either recyclable or biodegradable.
Non-biodegradable products cannot decompose when disposed of and threaten the environment. When traveling, you may consider bamboo products because they are biodegradable.
Consider Recyclable Or Potentially Refillable Products
You can recycle some products after use. Instead of disposing of them as waste, the manufacturer expects you to recycle them for repackaging. Post-consumer plastic bottles can also be recycled after the content has been used.
Just because it doesn’t have Evian in it anymore doesn’t mean it’s any less of a bottle.
Likewise, you can refill some products after usage. Rather than disposing of the package, you can get a refill package to fill the initial container or plastic bottles. Examples of products in this category are toothpaste, eco-friendly sunscreen, and deodorants.
Now that you have an idea of how I choose my products, you can go through the recommendation of my eco-friendly travel products.
I have ensured to add features, pros, and cons for each piece of sustainable travel gear for careful consideration. Read on to know the products that made my list!
See Related: Best Sustainable, Eco-Friendly Toys for Kids
Best Eco-Friendly Travel Products
1. Elvira 32oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Of course, you’d not want to go on that dehydrating camping trip without a reusable water bottle. They help preserve your water, coffee, tea, and even fruits at their initial temperature. The water bottle makes a great stand-in for your reusable coffee cup.
It has a double-wall feature that helps retain your beloved beverage’s temperature. The water bottle has three different lids to take care of your dehydration needs. It also features a leakproof to put your mind at rest while hiking, biking, or any other athletic engagement.
The Elvira 32oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel reusable water bottle is one of the most ideal sustainable travel products I can not cease to recommend.
- Double walls to keep beverages hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24 hours.
- Completely leakproof and shatterproof, hence ideal for everyday usage.
- Made of high-quality 18/8 sleek-proof steel.
- Built-in handle for simple attachment to a backpack.
- It comes with three lids with different functions.
- High-quality yet easy-to-afford reusable water bottle.
- The water bottle is highly durable and easy to clean.
- Comes with a built-in leakproof straw which saves your drink from spilling.
- Capable of maintaining the drink temperature for about 12 hours.
- Might retain the flavor of old beverages for a while – particularly coffee.
2. Eurow Makeup Removal Cloth
Reusable makeup wipes are one of my favorite eco-friendly travel goods for life on the road.
As handy as they are, disposable makeup wipes have some drawbacks – one of which is polluting the environment. Therefore, it is important to consider the eco-friendly option; Eurow makeup removal cleaning cloth.
Eurow makeup removal cloth is a soft, gentle, high-quality, and durable makeup remover. It helps in reducing your makeup removal time as it works smoothly with or without a cleanser or water.
It is also very affordable and hypoallergenic.
- Made of microfibre, a mild and soft material that’s great for cleaning ANYTHING.
- Makeup-removing cleansing towels that are stress-free.
- Dimension of 5 by 5 inches and weighs 3.2 ounces.
- Hypoallergenic and works on all skin types.
- Clinically assessed and confirmed to be skin-tolerable under dermatological supervision.
- Removes makeup without causing damage or pulling on sensitive skin.
- Washable, reusable, and cost-effective.
- Cleans face more quickly and thoroughly than a wipe.
- Sheds little fibers and leaves them on the face after use.
See Related: Sustainable Eco-Friendly Lunch Bags
3. 4Monster Camping Towel
Your traveling might involve activities such as Yoga, gymnastics, and other athletics. In this case, you will require a towel to keep you dry during the activities or after a shower. 4Monster Camping Towel is the sustainable travel gear that effortlessly drives my worries away whenever I am in this situation.
4Monster Camping Towel has such a light weight that you will barely feel it when wrapped around your neck. This bearable weight makes it the ideal towel for hiking or biking. It is portable, dries fast, and easily absorbs water. This soft towel is also very kind to the skin.
- Made of high-quality microfiber that is skin-friendly.
- Unique carrying pouch for hanging your towel to your backpack or belt.
- Manufactured with natural plant dyes and won’t fade after use.
- Towel case with a hook – portable for traveling.
- Soft, light, portable, and absorbing a lot of water.
- Small and practically saves space.
- Does not emit an unpleasant odor after use.
- By barely shaking the towel, sand and grains will fall off.
- You’ll receive just one towel, not four. 4Monster is just a brand name.
5. Tzowla Travel Laptop Backpack
Every traveler needs a backpack to keep them going. Some journeys may require you to go along with your laptop and sustainable luggage.
The Tzowla Travel Laptop Backpack has a 360° protection system, a water-resistant 300D exterior nylon, and a protected soft padded interior.
It also has a side pocket, magnetic buckle, high-quality black tone zippers, and breathable mesh. It features a USB and Headphone port where you can charge your devices quickly. The backpack has a cool, minimalist design, great sturdiness, and incredible longevity.
- Water-resistant and abrasion-resistant outer layer for protection during rain.
- High-quality polyester fabric and comfortable broad padded shoulder strap design.
- Nicely structured interior and exterior compartments with huge capacity.
- External headphone and USB port, with an integrated charging cable.
- Stylish, durable, and long-lasting
- Not gender or usage-specific.
- Spacious compartments to store your travel items.
- Allows you to charge your phone in a simple and handily manner.
- More durable and functional than that eco-friendly tote bag.
- Prone to wear and tear if not properly handled.
See Related: Best Eco-Friendly Microwaves to Buy Today
6. Pixie Menstrual Cup
The fact you are on a trip does not stop your period. Using a menstrual cup will help you maintain so much balance and worry less while you experience the uniqueness of womanhood.
Pixie Menstrual Cup is a comfortable, reliable, and eco-friendly product. These menstrual cups can be cleaned and reused for up to ten years without side effects.
The Pixie menstrual cup makes periods much more bearable. It stays well put without releasing odors and saves you from period blood stains.
- Comfortable and perfectly spaced strategic grip rings that fit your natural grip.
- Specially designed cup body that bends and molds to your body shape, remaining put no matter what you do.
- Leakproof rim designed to ensure that you and your panties are safe.
- Distinct ball stem for easy removal.
- You can wear it for 12 consecutive hours before cleaning and reinserting.
- Not limited to a specific age range.
- Functions secondarily as a conception cup.
- Odorless and comfortable in the vaginal canal.
- Might not work for some people depending on their anatomy.
7. Colgate Anywhere Travel Toothpaste Tablets
You shouldn’t be worried about taking your regular tube of toothpaste everywhere. The Colgate Anywhere Travel Toothpaste Tablets is the eco-friendly alternative option I would recommend instead.
Colgate Anywhere liquid-free travel toothpaste tablets give the cavity protection you need. All thanks to the bite-sized toothpaste chunks. Your teeth can absorb that fresh, minty, goodness in the same way as conventional toothpaste.
When exhausted, you can purchase a refilled package to refill the glass or plastic bottles rather than disposing of the tub.
Or you can use it to store whatever, I’m not your mom.
- Reusable bottle package which is eco-friendly alongside bamboo toothbrushes.
- Contains fluoride, which helps to prevent cavities in your teeth.
- Recyclable, refillable, vegan, and devoid of SLS.
- Child-proof cap included for added protection.
- Produces results similar to that of a regular toothpaste in a tube.
- Great for travel and easy to use.
- Tastes fine and has a decent flavor, leaving a minty fresh feeling.
- Dissolves easily and produces moderate foam.
- Has its own bottle for sustainable production.
- Produces less foam than conventional toothpaste.
See Related: Sustainable Toothpaste Products Ranked
8. Goodwipes Flushable Plant-based Wipes
No one wants an itchy butt while sitting with friends and loved ones on the beach or on a plane. I mean an itchy butt is awful anywhere, but being stuck in the middle seat in a coach with an itch is basically hell.
Your rear end wants to be pampered. If you want to avoid this nightmare during your trip, you must ensure to clean up with a hypoallergenic and eco-friendly wipe.
The heavenly sensation of Goodwipes Flushable & Plant-Based Wipes relaxes, cools, and soothes your buttocks without causing discomfort. It doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. It is biodegradable and decomposes easily thereby keeping the environment clean.
- Eco-friendly plant-sourced fibers.
- Plastic-free, completely flushable, and safe for sewers and septic systems.
- Contain Organic Aloe, Vitamin E, Lavender, Chamomile, and other ingredients to soothe your skin.
- Double moisture-lock lid to keep the wipes moist.
- Devoid of potentially dangerous chemicals such as toxins and parabens.
- With no irritation, it relaxes, cools, and soothes your behind.
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- After usage, the skin feels just natural with a pleasant scent.
- Fragile and should be removed with care.
9. Sony ZX Series Wired On-ear Headphone
Every traveler needs something to distract them from tedious journeys. Good music helps. However, good music is most appreciated when it fills the ears from good headphones, passing a soothing feeling to the listener.
One thing you might need for you to enjoy that long, boring, and tiring journey all the way is a Sony Zx Series Wired On-ear Headphone. It has a swiveling ear cup design that makes it easy and comfortable to carry with you on the journey without bothering about its buoyancy.
It also has a sound-proofing enclosing closed-back design and cushioned earpads for total comfort. You will need a Sony Zx Series Wired On-ear Headphone while traveling f you love music.
- Swiveling earcups to save space.
- Earpads are cushioned for maximum comfort.
- Deep bass, lush midrange, and soaring highs are all delivered by the wide frequency range of 12 Hz to 22 kHz.
- 1.2m y-type cable with excellent durability.
- The cable is tangle-free and resistant to snags.
- Comfortable even with glasses.
- Incredibly cheap yet has a fantastic sound quality.
- Compact, foldable, and lightweight.
- Barely filters or isolates surrounding sound when used.
See Related: Best Eco-Friendly Microwaves to Buy Today
10. Ryno Tuff Portable Camping Solar Charger
Solar chargers are ideal for use outdoors and on camping vacations because they use a renewable and cost-free energy source.
An eco-friendly mobile solar charger is expected to be lightweight and portable. This attribute allows you to attach it to your backpack on a trip without constituting extra luggage. It’s waterproof, so you can also leave it outside your tent without worrying much about getting damaged by rain.
Ryno Tuff Portable Solar Charger for Camping is what you need to never run out of power again – not even when you are stuck in the desert for days. It can charge all sorts of phones and USB electronic gadgets.
It is light, foldable, durable, waterproof, and highly efficient. Overall, this solar charger ticks all boxes of the best solar chargers for camping.
- Foldable Solar Panel Charger with two USB Ports.
- Maximum Power in a Compact Package.
- Waterproof and long-lasting solar panels.
- The power-saving mechanism automatically stops charging when your device or gadget is fully charged or overheated.
- Lightweight, thereby saving space and easy to carry on while traveling.
- Strong and generates a solid current enough to charge your smartphone in a few hours.
- While charging, you can stow devices in the protected pocket.
- Charges fast. It is essential for camping trips.
- You can only charge it through solar power with no option for electrical charging.
11. Badger Anti-Bug Shake And Spray
Mosquito and insect bite is not a type of torture anyone wants to be subjected to. An easy-to-carry eco-friendly insect repellent is necessary for that camping trip if you don’t want mosquitoes and other bloodthirsty insects to feast on you.
Badger – Anti-Bug Shake and Spray resent insects just as much as you do. It will drive insects far away from you during your trip.
It repels insects with natural ingredients. This environmentally friendly anti-bug spray is safe and free of toxic chemicals. It is also easy to carry and recycle.
- Delightful perfume of Citronella, Rosemary, and Lemongrass essential oils that naturally repel insects.
- Devoid of synthetic chemicals or petroleum-based ingredients.
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free.
- Lightweight, portable, and recyclable.
- TSA-authorized travel sizes of 4oz and 2.7oz are available.
- Proven to keep mosquitos at bay for over 3 hours.
- A perfect option for camping trips.
- Has a decent smell with a less offensive odor.
- It might make your body oily if sprayed on the body.
See Related: Different Types of Ecosystems Around the World
12. Greenzla Bamboo Toothbrush
Every year, millions of plastic toothbrushes are disposed of. This is highly detrimental to our entire ecosystem. A bamboo toothbrush is an excellent alternative to a plastic tooth cleaning brush because it is biodegradable.
With Greenzla Bamboo Toothbrush, you can care for your teeth while also helping the environment. Greenzla uses only the highest-quality natural ingredients to make toothbrushes that are gentle on the teeth and gums. The toothbrushes, as well as the packaging, are both eco-friendly.
- Includes charcoal-infused bristles that are BPA-free and gentle on teeth and gums.
- Bamboo handle with a smooth and natural finish.
- Toothbrushes with eco-friendly packing.
- Twelve long-lasting toothbrushes that can sustain you for up to 6 months.
- Made with sustainable materials.
- Designed for maximum comfort and minimal stress.
- Soft and tender on the teeth and gums.
- A less plastic alternative to replacing plastic toothbrushes.
- Bristles might detach when not properly used.
13. HYC00 Travel Duffel Bag
The best bags for traveling must possess characteristics such as spaciousness, durability, and comfort. The HYC00 Travel Duffel Bag is an excellent choice as it includes all of these qualities.
You may take the HYC00 Travel Duffel Bag with you wherever you go without worrying about finding a place to put it. Its size is ideal for use on planes or any other transportation mode you have chosen. It is also suitable for camping and other outdoor activities. It is water-resistant, stylish, functional, and has a large capacity.
- Water-resistant nylon fabric to keep your belongings dry inside.
- Made of a light but durable material.
- Numerous practical pockets to separate telephones, keys, wallets, and other vital items.
- Shoulder strap and handles included for easy carriage.
- Getting one for sporting trips is such a good idea.
- Works perfectly for both long-term and short-term trips.
- Has a separate waterproof pocket to keep your items from getting wet.
- Large and spacious with multiple pockets.
- Zippers may break easily when not carefully handled.
See Related: Best Energy Efficient Kettles | Eco-Friendly Options
14. Boonboo Cotton Swabs
Cleaning of your ears can be an issue when done with plastic cotton buds. No matter how small the size is, they are detrimental to the environment. With Boonboo Cotton Swabs, you can clean your ears comfortably without worrying about causing havoc to the environment.
Bamboo and cotton are the sole materials used to make Boonboo cotton swabs, both natural and biodegradable. They decompose quickly and contribute to environmental sustainability. Boonboo cotton Buds aren’t designed for inner-ear cleaning alone.
You can use them for cleaning various other things, such as cleaning the outer ears, fingers, toes, eyes, and nose. You can also use it for applying or removing makeup, first aid, baby and pet care, cleaning household, and other simple usages.
- Made of natural, compostable, and sustainable materials such as bamboo and cotton.
- They come in a cardboard package that is free of plastic and recyclable.
- 400 bamboo cotton swabs in a package.
- Excellent replacement for plastic swabs, which are not eco-friendly.
- Comes in a recyclable cardboard box.
- Firmly fitted buds, and do not remove into the ear during use.
- The strong wooden part does not break while cleaning the ear.
- Not flexible for bending like the plastic-type.
15. Bumkins Tsa Approved Toiletry Bag
A toiletry bag is essential for every traveler, whether you’re a globetrotter or just going on a weekend trip. Bumkins TSA Approved Toiletry Bag is a must-have for travelers passionate about getting eco-friendly products.
Bumkins TSA Approved Toiletry Bag is a more environmentally friendly option than single-use plastic bags. It has a set of three different-sized pouches. These are made of easy-to-clean waterproof fabric. The hardy fabric makes them reusable over and over again. They’re durable enough to be used regularly and can withstand spills.
- Made with Bumkins’ signature waterproof fabric, which is soft and durable.
- Comes with three pouches of varying sizes.
- Simple to clean and reuse.
- Devoid of BPA, PVC, vinyl, phthalates, and lead.
- A sustainable travel product alternative to single-use plastic bags.
- In the bags, you can organize toys, accessories, cosmetics, gadgets, and other items.
- The bag’s zippers keep belongings safe from falling or spilling.
- Transparent –you get to see what’s on the inside.
- Requires regular cleaning.
16. Ethique Solid Shampoo Bar
Traveling is good for the soul, but it’s a different story regarding your hair. We expose our hair to a variety of unfavorable conditions. When you’re on vacation, you’ll need an excellent shampoo to keep your hair looking its best. In this case, an eco-friendly shampoo is a perfect choice.
The Ethique Solid Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair comes in a completely compostable and recyclable box. One bar is equal to three shampoo bottles and can be used up to 80 times, eliminating the need for those plastic bottles.
- Prepared with nutritious cocoa butter and sugar beet-derived betaine.
- Vegan and sulfate-free.
- Devoid of plastics, parabens, phthalates, preservatives, colors, synthetic scents, waxes, and silicones.
- Has eco-friendly, recyclable, and compostable packaging which minimizes waste.
- Suitable for color-treated and damaged hair.
- Excellent eco-friendly options to replace shampoo in plastic containers.
- Keeps moisture levels in check and reduces irritation.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Slightly expensive.
17. Native Plastic-Free Deodorant
Wastes from deodorants and antiperspirants, just like any other waste, can expose us to harmful chemicals due to their negative environmental impact. Natural deodorants like Native Plastic Free Deodorants are specially designed to care for the ecosystem without disposing of so many plastic bottles in the landfill.
Native Plastic Free Deodorant is a probiotic, skin-friendly deodorant made with silky smooth coconut oil and shea butter.
It is made with natural ingredients. It feels light and fresh under the arms and is an effective means of protecting you from emitting a displeasing odor. It is also made without aluminum and comes in an eco-friendly push-up stick paper tube.
- Naturally derived ingredients.
- Devoid of aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and talc.
- Safe, synthetic, sustainable (phthalate-free) scents are combined with natural fragrances.
- Works effectively to keep you odor-free.
- Eco-friendly product for travelers.
- Eco-friendly packing.
- An excellent choice for people with sensitive skin.
- The container may retain some of the stick.
- Easy to squash
See Related: Beautiful Eco-Friendly Area Rugs
18. ABFOCE Solar Bluetooth Speaker
There’s no better way to make the most of your travel experience than to listen to your favorite music on the go. Good music can help you stay in a positive frame of mind. I recommend an eco-friendly Bluetooth speaker that will give you an optimum travel experience and in this case, it’s the ABFOCE Solar Bluetooth Speaker.
The ABFOCE Solar Bluetooth Speaker is made especially for travelers. You need not worry about dust particles and water splashes as the speaker is dustproof and waterproof. It has a good sound quality.
When exposed to direct sunshine, the internal battery charges safely and automatically. The speaker can also be charged using a cable plug to an electrical wall outlet if there isn’t any sunshine.
- High-capacity battery is integrated into the speaker.
- Waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof, thus ideal for outdoor use.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices, including tablets, smartphones, and laptop computers.
- Non-Bluetooth music players can connect via a 3.5mm AUX cable.
- Outstanding sound quality.
- Both solar charging and electricity charging ability.
- When used at 70 percent voice level, it can last up to 15 hours after being fully charged.
- Permit a hands-free phone call.
- The solar panel and the speaker are on opposite sides. Charging the device will require you to put the speaker face down, muffling its sound.
19. WoodAble Disposable Wooden Cutlery
It is not news that plastics generally are not eco-friendly. Your single-use cutlery need not necessarily be plastic cutlery.
I’ve got a better option for you.
With a set of WoodAble Disposable Wooden and Bamboo Cutlery, you can ditch the single-use plastic cutlery on your next camping vacation. These reusable utensils are made of reusable materials.
WoodAble Disposable Wooden Cutlery is built entirely of wood from Chilean poplar and pine. Skilled workers who know their way around the wood stamp, thermo-form, and turbo-polish made the set of spoon, fork, and knife.
They are tremendously strong, smooth, fully splinter-free, and far more capable than weak plastic. WoodAble Disposable Wooden Cutlery is your best bet for picnics.
- Sturdy design with a gleaming sheen.
- Composts and turns into the soil in about 90 days
- Made of 100% wood.
- Sustainable and free of splinters.
- Eco-friendly products to minimize plastic waste.
- Works better and brings comfort compared to plastic utensils.
- Has a smooth and fanciful appearance.
- It also comes in a recyclable box, hence making it eco-friendly.
- The cutleries may break when force is applied to them.
- No bamboo straw in this pack.
See Related: Best Eco-Friendly Wrapping Paper Options
19. King C Gillette Safety Razor
Purchasing reusable, unisex razors and blades that are ethically produced is a simple approach to reducing your plastic waste. That is why I am introducing the King C. Gillette Safety Razor. It is a razor that is environmentally friendly for your next trip.
The King C. Gillette Safety Razor has a Chrome Plated Handle, making it sustainable and eco-friendly.
It also comes with 5 platinum-coated double-edge razor blade refills that shave precisely, making it great for edging sideburns and creating beard lines.
- Chrome-plated handle for long-term durability.
- Five high-quality platinum-coated stainless steel reusable razor blades for precise shaping.
- Closed comb head for optimal control.
- Double-edged razors.
- Shaves closely, smoothly, and comfortably.
- Easy to hold, use, and control.
- Durable and eco-friendly.
- Excellent choice for beginners.
- The chrome-plated handle becomes slippery when wet.
See Related: Best Eco-Friendly Bathroom Products to Buy Today
20. Love Sun Body Mineral Body Sunscreen
Sunscreen contains toxic chemicals particularly harmful to marine life if you’re swimming while on vacation. Choosing an eco-friendly reef-safe sunscreen is an excellent approach to care for your skin and the environment.
Love Sun Body Mineral Body Sunscreen is a suitable eco-friendly suncream for you. It is devoid of chemical filters (including oxybenzone and octinoxate), synthetic or GMO substances, parabens, nanoparticles, petroleum, phthalates, sulfates, or urea.
It is healthy for both your body and the environment. It is made entirely of natural ingredients and effectively shields your skin from the sun.
- Free of chemical filters and synthetic additives.
- Sunflower oils, shea butter, jojoba esters, glycerin, and vitamin E are all included in this formula.
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and suited for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
- Lightweight and simple to use.
- Doesn’t leave a white cast on the skin and dries quickly.
- Quite effective on all skin types.
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free, and good for you.
- Because of the mineral and oil content, the formula may separate slightly if stored in a warm environment. The product’s performance, however, is unaffected by this.
21. Cloudfield Wood-Frame Eco-friendly Sunglass
Eco-friendly sunglasses should be part of your consideration if you are visiting the beach in the course of your traveling. Enjoying your suntanning requires you to have good sunglasses. It would then be best if your sunglasses were eco-friendly.
Cloudfield Wood-Frame Eco-friendly Sunglass is made from Bamboo and wood. It features polarized 9-layer lenses capable of filtering ultraviolet rays. This keeps your eyesight safe regardless of how long you stare at the sun. Despite its coating and polarized layer, it does not cloud your view.
Plus these things are cool as all heck.
- Wooden body and glass cases made from bamboo.
- Polarized 9-layer lenses.
- Anti-glare classic polaroid material.
- Anti-reflective coating to avoid reflection of light.
- Eco-friendly products made from bamboo.
- Fashionable and complements all kinds of clothing.
- Unisex and works perfectly for both sexes.
- Designed with safety consciousness and is suitable for the beachside experience.
- One size fits all.
- It’s “one size fits all”.